Top 5 Reasons to Move to Kentucky
1. Cost of Living is over 10% lower in Kentucky than the National average.
2. Location. Kentucky is centrally located and has two international airports. Airfare is cheap and if you prefer driving, you can get to most places in the US in under a day.
3. Affordable housing. It's cheaper to rent or buy a home in Kentucky, even in the bigger cities.
4. Lots of jobs! Not only is Kentucky known for being a magnet for automotive manufacturing, but they also rank high in bio-medicine and logistics (Amazon Prime Global is located in Northern KY).
5. Amazing scenery, friendly people and a myriad of fun activities seal the deal on Kentucky.